I am not amused. Somebody needs to get rid of these stupid spam accounts.
So there’s a read aloud function on my Kindle, so I thought it would be funny to turn it on and hear this in its robotic voice.
I was wrong.
It wasn’t funny.
It was hilarious.
JUST CLICK PLAY OK.
And I hope my laughter isn’t too loud.
Is anyone else having a difficult time deciding on their first race choice in Dragon Age: Inquisition?
I want to be a Qunari, but also a Dwarf and it frustrates me that there’s no Mage option for Dwarves even if that’s been a thing since the first game. Every option sounds like fun, too.
HIF … PRE ….
art by RE-sublimity-kun
True story, bro.
This is the truest of stories.
Artist problem #1059250912501681095802485203948106
This is truthful. Why? Because artists think that things are handed to them. So they start getting greedy. They wait until they get, and stuck with, a big amount of followers. Mostly by luring them with requests. They they wait and BAM. The slam down the “Pay for my stupid art”hammer. Most people are hungry and will do anything to get their hands on art they requested. But that’s how others unfollow them. Not because they’re idiots. but because nobody should have to pay for shit like that. Unless your mentioned in the news, stop doing commissions.
Well I’m hungry too, that’s why I do commission, you asshole.
What a prick! Drawing takes fucking time! What happened to ‘getting a job and doing what you love?’ how the fuck can we if no one wants to pay for anything and just expects artists to draw for free?
"Artists think that things are handed to them. So they start getting greedy" you mean non-artists start getting greedy, right?
"Most people are hungry and will do anything to get their hands on-" Have you heard the term “starving artist?”
There is a reason why being an artist is considered a “risky” profession by non-creative people- because PEOPLE LIKE YOU like to cheat us out of the pay we deserve because you like taking talented people for granted, and have no concept of labor or exploitation. Show some respect.
We ask for commissions because WE ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR THE MONEY WE EARN. It’s not asking for handouts. Art doesn’t come out of nowhere, and should be paid as such. Don’t believe me? Watch an art time lapse. It takes time and years’ worth of skill to create a piece. Something that people have went to school and trained for, or trained themselves to do for extensive periods of time.
If an artist deems their skill worthy of pay, then it’s FREAKING WORTHY OF PAY. Don’t throw a temper tantrum like a 5-year-old just because you can’t afford an artist’s work.
Cat is very happy to see his owner after being 3 days alone.
"i demand to be loved"
He comes down like an angry parent after their child comes in from being out late,”What TIME DO YOU CALL THIS HUMAN??”.
those meows are like “oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, its you its you its you!!!!, LOVE ME!”
when i was very small i assumed this song was about some lady who literally kept a human face in a jar by the door and since father mckenzie buried her that meant that he also killed her and basically i thought eleanor rigby was about zombies until i was like 12 years old
- Sera trying to teach the Iron Bull how to shoot a bow and arrow. He can’t seem to get the hang and is always shooting too short or too far. Complaining about how it’s a stupid skill anyway he gives up.
- Bull leans in to kiss the Inquisitor and misjudges the distance and ends up kissing the air just in front of them instead.
- After a few drinks he loses the ability to judge where his mug is well and spends the rest of the night struggling with grasping at air whenever he goes to take a drink.
- Overestimating the distance between himself and a door and not giving himself time to manoeuvre his horns through the narrow space. Instead he just ends up slamming his horns on either side of the door frame.
- "Quick Sera, throw me that sword." He doesn’t catch it. "Crap."
- He’s not able to catch that particularly persistent fly.
- He tries to grab his lovers breast but falls slightly too short. His finger tips just awkwardly brush it, causing it to wobble slightly.
- Mid battle he misjudges the distance of an enemies weapon and ends up with a blade firmly in his side.
well she wasn’t wrong
So I somehow recently reached 1,000 followers and I don’t really understand why. I’m not going to get all mushy on you guys again but I’ll just say I’ve received an amazing amount of love and support from all of you during what have been some of the hardest months of my life so far. So I just wanted to do something to say a big thank you and I love you.
- First place: A preorder of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition for your platform of choice.
- Second place: Your choice of t-shirt or plushie from the Bioware store (limit of $20)
- Third place/Booby prize: A fully coloured drawing by yours truly of your character of choice.
- Must be following me. I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers for all the support they’ve given me. New followers are more than welcome but don’t be that jerk who follows me just for this.
- Only reblogs will count.
- Multiple reblogs are ok but if I feel you are abusing this rule I reserve every right to remove you from the draw.
- Giveaway ends on the 18th October at 11:59 GMT.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be checking
- Winners will be picked by a random number generator.
Extra note: Please make sure your ask box is open when the winners are announced because how else will I tell you if you’ve won?
Winners will need to reply within 48hours or the prize will be passed on to somebody else!